- The competition papers are set and reviewed by the TAIMC 2012
- The competition will consist of two parts: an Individual
Contest and a Team Contest.
- Team leader Meeting will be held at 13:00 of July 24 at
Conference room of National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall. In the
meeting will drawing to classify the grouping of the teams.
- The competition will be held on July 25. The Individual
Contest will take place in the morning. It will run for 90 minutes
(for EMIC) or two hours (for IWYMIC). The Team Contest will take place
in the afternoon. It will run for one hour (both for EMIC and IWYMIC).
Contest Venues is at The Affiliated Senior High School of National
Taiwan Normal University.
- Answers and solutions must be entered or placed on the
- Only writing implements and geometric instruments are allowed
during the competitions. Geometric measuring equipment such as
protractors, calculators and other electronic devices are prohibited.
- The competition papers will be graded by the coordinating
committee appointed by the TAIMC 2012 Adjudicating Committee.
- The Moderation of Contest Papers by their Respective Team
Leaders is scheduled at 18:00 of July 26 at Kang Ning Center.
- The results of the contest will be announced during the
Closing Ceremony to be held at 9:00 of July 27 at The Affiliated
Senior High School of National Taiwan Normal University.